Ethanol Fuels Company Seeking Loan in Nashik, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||9:00 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Manufacturer of fuel-grade ethanol for government and corporate clients.
- This entity is a standalone subsidiary of a group company that has operated for 35 years and manufactures heat exchangers.
- Our main raw material is sugar molasses from sugarcane. The ethanol produced is then mixed with petrol.
- We can produce around 35,000 liters of ethanol in a 24 hours time period.
- Most ethanol production plants including ours have been closed for the last 6-7 months due to lack of raw materials and the current global situation.
- Our product is sold mainly through global open tenders and there is more demand than supply for ethanol.
- 80% of the product is sold to government oil companies and 20% is sold to corporate companies.
- We plan to start selling a greater percentage to corporate companies in the future.
- Our main revenue will be generated from Dec to March when tenders open and we project revenues to be around INR 15 crore from that period alone.
- We have our own website/domain which is used for official email communication but the website is not live.
Production of ethanol fuel blended with petrol.
Land, building, storage tanks, processing equipment and machines.
Owned land of 3 acres on which our factory is built.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction, Lucknow, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Acquisitions, Manufacturing, IT & SaaS, Pune, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Food Processing, Kapurthala, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business