Event Management Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 200 - 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||10:23 PM Bangalore|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Bangalore based event and wedding management company.
- We provide event management, decoration, and photo/video production services for corporate events, weddings, roadshows, concerts, and private events.
- Tied up with 5-10 hotels and vendors for banquet halls and venues.
- Have an overall experience of 3,000+ events and 700+ weddings. Some of our clients include Accenture, IBM, Kaleyra, WebEngage, Sheraton hotels, Porsche, Volvo, Orchids International School, and many more.
- We are known to be cost-effective and offer good quality work.
- Before COVID, we used to manage 15-20 events on a monthly basis and over 40+ events during the wedding season (Oct-Jan). We used to generate monthly revenue of about INR 20 lakh. During the lockdown, we were one of the few companies to conduct weddings through innovative ways and handled 4-5 events monthly.
- Director has 14+ years of experience in this field.
Weddings, corporate annual days, brand launches, artist and celeb management, private events, BTL and ATL activities, furniture rental, conferences, roadshows, live concerts, wedding fibre fabrication setups.
Wedding decoration materials and workshop equipment worth INR 25 lakh.
- Rented 1,000 sq feet office.
- Rented 1,000 sq ft space for decor and furniture items.
- Rented 2,100 sq ft of godown space for wedding decor Items and workshop equipment.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Information Technology, Ahmedabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Telecom Infrastructure Development, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector - Real Estate, Investment Management, Riyadh, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal