Facility Management Company for Sale in Delhi, India
- We are a housekeeping business that is based in the NCR region, running since 2001.
- The company has identified 18 accounts with Grade A corporate clients for which we will be handing over the contracts.
- This opportunity can add Rs 1.7 crores of gross profit to current housekeeping businesses immediately from presently operating accounts in the NCR region.
- Working capital requirement to run these accounts is Rs 1.8 crores.
- All the accounts belong to Grade A, foreign and Indian multi-national companies.
- The payment terms on the contracts is on average 30 days and the actual pay cycle has been set to between 30 and 40 days.
- The mode of transfer of business will be that the present service provider shall take resignations from its current staff and shift them onto the new company as new joinees.
- If you prefer to change the employees you can do so, although that is not advisable as the present staff is both very well trained and high quality in comparison with others across the housekeeping industry.
- In addition to the acquisition of the profits via these accounts the principal hidden value is the ability to transform the quality of services delivered by a new housekeeping team across NCR or across the country.
- The accounts can be acquired along with a few key operations team members which will bring significant upswing in any current housekeeping services quality in a very short span of time.
Housekeeping Services to Grade A Corporates only.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Facility Management, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysRegion Head, Private Security, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business