Need help?

Facility Management Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Business offering healthcare operations, management and facility management services with 10 clients seeks funds.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 100 - 500
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 500 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 700 thousand
EBITDA Margin 15 %
Industries Facility Management + 1 more
Locations  Bangalore
Local Time 10:08 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 500 thousand for 20.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 40,000,000)
Reason: Expansion and improving operations pan India. Majority of the funds are required for working capital... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 30 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our business is engaged in offering healthcare facility management for hospitals with 150+ beds and offering hospital management consultancy services to hospitals of 50-100 bedded hospitals in 5 states.

- Currently, we have 2 hospitals as clients working with us for the facility management services for manpower, janitorial services and patient care.

- We have in-house members for the manpower required for the facility management services.

- As of now, we have 4 hospitals where we take over the hospitals and manage all the operations. We have 6 clients in the pipeline for the same.

- Company is debt-free and run by 2 promoters, one owns the majority stake of 99% and the other holds a 1% stake in the company. The promoters are professional doctors and industry experts.

- Business has 12 clients in the pipeline and is maintaining excellent client relationships and expects a turnover of INR 7 crore in the future.

Products & Services Overview

Healthcare operations and management along with healthcare facility management.

Assets Overview

Business owns machinery worth INR 25 lakhs.

Facilities Overview

2 offices each of 1,000 sq. ft. Both the offices are on rental basis.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor contacted this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more