Need help?

Facility Management Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Facility management company with long-term contracts seeks investor to launch new vertical.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 180 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 300 thousand
EBITDA Margin 5 %
Industries Facility Management
Locations  Bangalore
Local Time 8:24 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 370 thousand for 10.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 30,000,000)
Reason: Need funding to launch a new vertical. We have consulted our company CA to calculate this valuation.
Includes physical assets worth USD 43 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Facility management company that mainly provides housekeeping services.

- Have three clients with 2-year contracts.

- We operate in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka.

- Our clients include Tata Infinity and the Westin.

- Received a work order worth INR 1.5 crore (annual) that will commence next month.

- Minimum contract duration is of 2-years. Payments are received on a monthly basis.

- Our sales for the last financial year had dropped due to the pandemic. The company is on the road to recovery now.

- We have a dedicated marketing team that strives to retain old clients and add on new ones.

- Two shareholders, one with a 90% stake, while the other owns 10% of the company.

- Completely debt-free business.

Products & Services Overview

We provide complete housekeeping services, and will soon roll out security services as well.

Assets Overview

4 Maruti van for the transportation of equipment and workforce, cleaning equipment, and office furniture.

Facilities Overview

We have rented offices in the cities of Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chennai.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more