↩ Go Back
Need help?

Fast Food Restaurant for Sale in Pune, India

For Sale: Fast food restaurant that receives 30-40 customers daily located in Pune.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 60 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 36 thousand
EBITDA Margin 20 %
Industries Fast Food Restaurants
Locations  Pune
Local Time 6:36 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 18 thousand (Native Currency: INR 1,500,000)
Reason: Conflicts in the expansion of the outlet between the founders, which is the reason for us to sell th... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 18 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
- We have served 1L+ customers so far.
- The sauciest and most fully loaded burgers in town are offered by us.
- People are crazy about our Burger in this locality.
- The founders are all IITians.
- The restaurant has a seating capacity of 16 people.
- On a daily basis the business receives around 30-40 customers on weekdays and 50-60 customers during weekends.
- We also deliver online. 30% of our revenue is online and the rest 70% is offline.
- Sales of the business have dropped due to internal conflicts.
- The business is registered in Maharashtra but headquartered in Pune.
Products & Services Overview
- Burgers.
- Pastas.
- Fries.
- Beverages.
Assets Overview
Whole kiosk, the brand name, page, recipes, staff and guidance on how to run an outlet.
Instagram handle with 3k followers.
Facilities Overview
It's a rental property and is located in Hinjewadi Phase 3, a growing market with great visibility in the locality.
Space occupied by the restaurant is 200 sqft and the rent is INR 25k, and an additional INR 2k for maintenance.
Capitalization Overview
It's a partnership project with a 25% profit shareholder and we the founders own the outlet- We are three owners.
There are no loans in the business.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
9 Buyers already contacted this Business. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more