Fire Protection Company for Sale in Gurgaon, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 4 - 5 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Industries||Surveillance Devices + 1 more|
|Local Time||9:52 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Leading Fire & Security system Engineering and Contractor company, working with leading architects, developers and MNC.
- Successfully executed projects like stadiums, commercial buildings, data centers, residential towers, Auditoriums, Automobile Industries, Glass Industries etc.
- As of today, the business 50+ repeat clients and they are located across India.
- ISO certified business.
- Grown by 200% over past over last three years.
- Presently executing projects worth INR 40 Cr.
- The employees have been provided with high-quality training to provide efficient and effective results.
• Fire Alarm and Detection System (Addressible, Semi-Addressible& Conventional Type)
• Fire Fighting System (Hydrant System, Sprinkler System etc. )
• Electronic security systems (Wired and Wireless)
• Access control systems (Proximity & Bio-Metric type)
• CCTV Surveillance systems (I. P Based with Remote viewing Facility)
• Professional P. A / Music system (With Emergency messaging & Evacuation)
• building management systems with software controls.
• FM200 / Gas suppression System (SERVER ROOMS)
• Panic Bars.
• Visitor Management System.
• Rodent Repellent System.
• HSSD (Early Smoke Detection System)
• Water Leak Detection System.
The assets include two offices in Gurgaon and Hyderabad along with all the furniture, fixture, and office equipment.
Full fledged running office @ 750sq. ft. (leased 6 years) in Gurgaon-HR with all facilities.
There are two partners in the business. One partner has 70% shares and the other has 30% shares.
- The business is debt-free.
- Business is funded using the profits and the advance payments received.
2 days agoGeneral Manager, Fire Fighting Products, London, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Dubai, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, International Trade, Oman, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business