Fishing Business Seeking Loan in Las Pinas, Philippines
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 7.4 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 7.4 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||1:23 PM Asia / Manila|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is currently involved in the trading of dried seafood. We mostly deal with B2B clients.
- We procure products directly from the farmers and then sell it to our customers.
- Seeking funds to start a fish farming business which we would sell it to companies engaged in exports.
- Have already identified the land and market opportunities.
- Since the baby fish would take 4-6 months to grow, we project an output of 1 tons per season.
Dried rabbit fish, dried squid, dried sea cucumber, dried pili nuts, dried noni, dried fish.
Working from home office. Our fish farm would be in Batang.
Earlier than 15 daysSr. Manager, Insurance, Metro Manila, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysCountry CEO, Financials, Quezon City, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Consumer Goods, Japan, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business