Florist for Sale in Prague, Czech Republic
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 4.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||16 %|
|Local Time||3:58 PM Europe / Prague|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Company is engaged in logistically arranging fresh flower assortment for clients.
- The flowers are imported from Colombia and Ecuador and sold to wholesalers and flower shop chains, in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Business does not have any physical stock, and no warehouse or cooling facilities. All the flowers that it buys are sold in advance.
- The business has 7 full time employees and 1 part time worker. All the work is performed at home-office, at the supplier’s locations, and at the distribution center.
- Majority of the assortment are fresh-cut flowers from South America, in particular roses, and carnations.
- Business imports flowers using 6 different flights each week, from the countries of origin to Holland.
- In Holland, the company uses a custom clearance agent, that is doing the clearance, phytosanitary inspection if needed, splits (to different client’s lots), pre-cooling facility, and from there stored in cooling (4 deg) rooms. The costume clearance agent is also responsible for the preparation of the transport documents to the final destination for the trucks of the clients.
- All the 25 clients of the business load the flowers from the cooling facility of the customs clearance agent near Schiphol airport.
- Business has an advantage of the speed and therefore freshness of the goods. Flowers are transported directly from the farm to the client’s hands within 5 days and it results in less than 1% claims, boosting the business's reliability & trust.
- Company has the knowledge and the ability, to buy a bigger quantity of flowers during holidays, for a lower price than the market price.
- The company is run by a sole owner and does not have any liabilities.
- Company is generating a similar revenue as last year and there is no drop in revenue.
Logistically arranging the fresh flower assortment according to the client's weekly needs. Deals with various kinds of flowers like roses, carnations, gypsophila, alstroemeria, and hypericum.
2 cars, 6 phones, 4 notebooks, and a priority SW license.
All services are performed without a leased facility.
Earlier than 15 daysInvestment Manager, Investment Firm, Prague, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVP, Grocery Delivery, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, New York, M&A Advisor connected with the Business