Flour Mill for Sale in Khushkhera, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 3 - 4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||3 %|
|Local Time||8:48 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is engaged in the milling of moong dhulli, moong chhilka, and moong sabut dal.
- Procure the raw material from vendors in Haryana, and have 20-25 suppliers.
- We sell our products to wholesalers and have connections with 35 wholesalers in Haryana, Rajasthan, and Punjab.
- Have a production capacity of 700 metric tons per month.
- Last years' turnover was 25 crore and currently, we are doing INR 1 crore per month, we expect the sales to go up in the next three months as the sales are highly seasonal and have high demand during these months. The business has seen a drop due to this reason.
- Our business was incorporated as a private legal entity in 2011 in Haryana but earlier we were just traders of the product we started milling in 2015 and we are carrying out our operations in Khushkhera, Rajasthan.
- The machinery is in perfect running condition and of established and known brand.
Moong dhulli, moong chhilka, and moong sabut dal.
Fowler set of cleaning machines, bhuller and anchoo sortex machines, 2 kaesar compressors, electric panels, milling & polishing machines, land & building.
1,000 sq. meter in shed two storey. The land is owned by the business owner but this will go out in sale as well and is included in the physical asset.