Food Cart Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 53 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||12:40 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
Set up multiple 3 to 5 outlets in key locations all around the city.
- Business provides gourmet french street food to its customers.
- A strong, dynamic and uniquely recognized brand.
- Started as a solo food-truck with a base-kitchen we're now evolving into a street outlet format, easier to scale.
- We've proved our model works by converting our base-kitchen into a take-away counter which is now our main source of revenues (thanks to direct sales and sales through delivery apps).
- Have strong customer base and more than 700 people have subscribed to our newsletter.
We follow a “homemade, only” mantra, with freshly baked bread, house-made mustard and ketchup, and locally sourced vegetables and meats for our sandwiches.
We have a selection of 12 vegetarian and non vegetarian toasted sandwiches. We also have a range of sides, desserts and drinks.
We have set up an outlet / live counter in New Thippasandra (next to Indiranagar) where we have a 600 sq ft area to prepare the food that we serve there, deliveries and for the sales at the food-truck.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Petrol Station, Mandya, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business