Food Delivery Startup Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||1:26 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Ran pilot project & developed tech.
- Working on a futurist model of hyper-personalized e-commerce for B2B & D2C.
- Our focus at the moment is to provide hyper-personalized service to all restaurants' needs.
- We have onboarded more than 1,000+ restaurants on our platform and we will supply groceries, fruits, and vegetables to them on a monthly subscription.
- We have plans to grow fast.
- Have tie-ups with vendors for procurement.
- This is an in-house developed platform.
- Founders are from IIT Delhi and NLU.
- Have a team of people with prior experience in the unicorn business of a similar industry.
- Revenue is from the subscription model - MRR.
- Company has 3 shareholders in a 51%, 24%, and 25% shareholding pattern.
- Business has no liability.
- Company is registered in Allahabad and operates in New Delhi.
- The monthly revenue is projected to be INR 2.5 crore with 25% EBITDA if we start the service with the onboarded restaurants.
- Total projected turnover for a year is INR 500 crore which we can explain in detail going forward.
Delivery of groceries, fruits and vegetables to hotels and restaurants with an online platform.
Business does not own any significant physical assets at the moment.
Rented office in Jangpura. Our rented fulfillment center of 4,000 sq. ft. is in Okhla, New Delhi, India.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Consultancy, Investment Committee, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Hyderabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Pune, Financial Consultant connected with the Business