Food Processing Business Investment Opportunity in Namakkal, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 5.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||2:48 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Non-operational business that manufactured sago and starch products under our brand name in Tamil Nadu.
- Started one factory over 50 years ago and another plant 14 years ago.
- Until 5 years ago we were operating with a production capacity of 40 tons of sago per day. We then purchased new machinery and the production capacity had increased to 200 tons of sago per day.
- Company has ISI, ISO, Agmark certification.
- Owner has 40+ years of industry experience.
- Physical assets include land, buildings, machinery and equipment.
We used to manufacture sago, nylon sago, starch, pappad.
3000 Kw with 2 separate premises 18 to 19 acres construed with granite stones flooring, 2 lakh and 30 thousand sq ft godown area.
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Mumbai, Merchant Bank connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, F&B, Ahmedabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer