Food Processing Business Seeking Loan in Karnataka, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 330 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Local Time||3:11 AM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Manufacturing and exporting fruit candy of an established Indian brand. Our unit is located in a coastal area.
- We are authorized manufacturing exporters for the brand.
- Have 2 rented manufacturing units. We are currently producing at our maximum production capacity which is 3,000 kgs per day.
- Products are exported to all GCC countries, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Malaysia.
- We export 2 containers every month.
- We have recently received larger orders of 5 containers per month.
- To achieve this we will be required to produce 8,000 kgs of product per day.
- We will be shifting into a larger manufacturing unit. The land has already been purchased and it has an area of 10 acres.
- We expect to fully shift into the new unit only after 1.5 years, since construction and set up has to be done.
- In the meanwhile we expect to increase our production capacity by purchasing more machines and hiring more employees.
- Physical assets include machines, inventory and raw material. Value of new acquired land has not been added to physical assets.
Manufacturing and exporting fruit candy of an established Indian brand.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Food Processing, Manipal, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Management, Automotive, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business