Food Shop Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||12 %|
|Local Time||9:08 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Started a specialty food shop for selling special rice, regional food products, vegetable, liquid jaggery, popular spices, etc in Bangalore.
- Have over 500+ customers on a regular basis and been generating high sales.
- Conducted 2 specialty food and received phenomenal response.
- Have tied up with 75 vendors for supply of products.
- Founder is an ex-Finance manager and holds 7 years of experience in the retail sector.
- Business receives high wholesale demand and we are looking to start multiple new branches in the city.
Natural spices, local homemade food, organic food & groceries, sweetener, snacks, squash, juice, natural cosmetics, herbal powders, rice, vegetables, fruits, shop, online, wholesale, agent sale, and exhibition sales.
INR 1,50,000 worth of furnishing, systems, racks, deposits worth INR 3,00,00, Inventory worth INR 13,00,000, goodwill, boards, and other supplies worth INR 12.5 lakhs. Intangible assets include website, trademark, and licenses.
800 Sq Ft, ground floor, INR 35,000 p. m. rental.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Door Step Car Service, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Bangalore, Financial Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business