Footwear Store Investment Opportunity in Griffithstown, United Kingdom
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 430 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Footwear Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:27 AM Europe / London|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business that retails rare old and new footwear.
- The products are advertised on our website. We also have an Instagram page with 24,000 active followers and they can be bought through our online store.
- We now have over 400 sales, and huge e-commerce traffic.
- Currently the largest Nike Air Max reseller in Europe.
- Access to rare items with large profit margins.
- 10/10 customer service reviews.
- Debt-free business with two shareholders in an 80-20 shareholding pattern.
- The 80% shareholder single-handedly operates the entire business and is aided by the 20% shareholder in company accounts.
We sell new and used Nike products that date from 1998 up until now. We also have a large social media following on Instagram.
The tangible assets include the inventory along with intangible assets including our suppliers, social media pages, and website.
Operate from home, huge potential to scale up. A shopfront would be great.
1 week, 2 days agoMedical Coordinator, Hospital, Lisbon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Buyer, Real State Brokerage, Leicester, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business