Footwear Store Seeking Loan in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 - 500 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Industries||Fast Food Restaurants + 1 more|
|Local Time||5:17 PM Samarkand|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Franchise owner of 3 outlets of a popular pizzeria brand based in Uzbekistan.
- Serve a huge selection of pizzas in the mid-price range.
- Delivery takes 45 to 60 minutes and pizza cooking takes 6 to 7 minutes. We only use natural and the freshest ingredients.
- We have an international Halal certificate.
- Ingredients are sourced from Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Receive around 100 customers on a daily basis per outlet.
- According to the franchise agreement, we pay 6 percent of the monthly revenue as royalties.
- Have engaged in paid advertising for the business through social media (Facebook advertising).
- Require funding to open a luxury Pakerson boutique shoe chain (3 outlets). The main capital costs of the project are land acquisition, buildings and structures, work machinery and equipment, furniture, computers, and vehicles.
- We are launching one out of the three planned outlets within the next 10 days. We need funding to acquire land and start construction on the other two properties. The area has been recognized. The planned area of the outlets are going to be 100 square meters. The shoe outlets and pizza chain are under the same entity.
- Pakerson is an Italian handmade luxury shoes and genuine leather belts brand. There is high demand and interest for luxury shoes (specially Italian) in the Uzbekistan market.
We serve pizzas and non-alcoholic cold drinks at our outlets.
The owned properties of the business including the office space and retail outlets.
We own an office space with an area of 200 square meters. Besides that, we have 3 retail outlets with an average area of 100 square meters. These outlets are also owned by the business.