Fruit Drinks Business for Sale in Faiyum Governorate, Egypt
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Fruit Drinks + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:16 AM Egypt|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We're proud to introduce our well-established 18 years old company with a fully licensed factory (ISO 22000, ISO 9001 & FDA Registered) to a health-oriented and/or a visionary investor, to purchase this COVID proof and family-owned & operated business.
- Located only 55 miles South of the greater Cairo area in Egypt, this business is strategically located close to the port and main road to major cities.
- 100% of our revenues come from export orders. (with further investment, the new owner can easily launch the products into the tremendously lucrative Egyptian market "population of 100 million").
- Have our presence in the US, France, the Middle East, East Africa, North Africa.
- More than 90% of our revenue is from our own branded product sales and the remaining revenue is from private label manufacturing.
- Have nearly 20 international clients for our own brand and for private label.
- Facility produces 25-30 container loads of juice/drinks per month and this is the production capacity in an 8 hours shift. With additional investment in new machinery, the production capacity can be increased to 75-90 containers per month (in three 8 hours shifts).
- We are the gold suppliers for the 7th year in a row, on Alibaba with 0 complaints so far.
- We are selling more products during Covid-19 due to high demand.
Our company’s current activity is mainly the production of low-calorie juices & low-calorie food; which is a new branch of functional food and beverage offered as a healthy alternative to patients with special dietary needs; nonetheless, we’re focused on nutraceutical products for diabetic, obese and/or health-conscious pre-diabetic patients; however, nearly a decade ago, as a strategy to boost our company revenues, thus, in addition to our low calorie, low glycemic index food & beverages, we’ve started to fulfill the additional demands of our international customers for regularly sweetened juices and fruit drinks, which has supported the company’s stability, and increased its revenues tremendously.
Land, buildings, diabetic food proprietary formulas, trademarks, market presence and goodwill in different international markets, product and packaging inventory, industrial & health licenses, municipal permits, machinery, storage tanks, mixers, fillers, steam boiler and packaging equipment.
Fully owned building area of 1,100 sq m (two-story of 550 sq m each on a 1,000 sq m land). The facility is located by the main paved road (Cairo-Fayoum) leading to major cities and main seaports. The land, building and surrounding areas are developed for industrial preparation.
1 week, 2 days agoCEO, Mining And Steel And Agrochemicals, Québec City, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
2 weeks, 1 day agoIT Consultant, Technology, Beirut, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Aviation, Klang, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal