↩ Go Back
Need help?

Furniture Business for Sale in Bangalore, India

Leading online furniture brand with a diverse portfolio of 70+ products seeks investor to grow.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 500 - 600 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 1.08 million
EBITDA Margin 10 - 20 %
Industries Furniture
Locations  Bangalore
Local Time 9:45 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 1.2 million (Native Currency: INR 100,000,000)
Reason: We want to someone take it over from here and make it more bigger brand.
Includes physical assets worth USD 12 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Study table
Coffee table
Business Overview
- We are leading sellers of furniture on e-commerce marketplaces like Flipkart and Amazon.
- Our products are sold under our own brand and we mainly focus on online retail.
- We have partnered with 3 original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) located in Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh, and Jaipur, and market our products under our own brand name.
- We have been selling and marketing our products via Amazon, Flipkart, Jiomart & Meesho and from our own e-commerce website as well.
- More than 90% of our revenue is from sales through major 3rd party eCommerce platforms and the remaining 10% of our revenue is generated through our own eCommerce platform and B2B Sales (major clients are IIM and Indiamart).
- We have nearly doubled our revenue since the previous year, and we see a tremendous opportunity in the online market for further growth.
Products & Services Overview
- Our business involves both the manufacturing and trading of furniture and home furnishings, with a diverse portfolio of 70+ products.
- Primary products are study tables, coffee tables, stools etc.
- We have two registered brands and our products are sold under our brand names.
Assets Overview
Two well known and best seller registered brands under two different classes.
Laptops, printers, and other small furniture.
Stocks and packaging.
Facilities Overview
We have rented out a 3,200 sqft area for our warehouse, where to store, pack and ship all our products. Monthly rent of INR 42,000 and the agreement is renewed yearly.
Capitalization Overview
Our initial funding is bootstrapped, recently we have taken INR 30 lakh loan from banks to increase our products and build good inventory.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
1 Buyer already contacted this Business. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more