Furniture Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 180 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 190 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Local Time||7:28 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The business designs and manufactures space-saving furniture.
- Gross margin of the company is 53 percent.
- Business has a patent-pending technology.
- Company has served 650 plus customers.
- German company tested mechanism for easy operations.
- 44 SKUs in the product category.
- 3-day delivery of customized modular furniture prototyped model.
- Technology integration for the quick supply of customized furniture at a scale that can disrupt the modular furniture industry.
- Supplied furniture to Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, and Kolkata.
- 50 plus interior designer tie-ups.
- The business has third-party manufacturing.
The company has a range of 44 products in space-saving furniture, including 1 mechanism set for wall-mounted beds.
Patent pending technology, trademarks etc some laptops and printers.
The company currently is working from home and has third-party manufacturing.
Currently bootstrapped, the company won a government grant of INR 26 lakh in 2019 and an investment of INR 8 lakhs. The business has no debts or loans.
The company has two owners with 99.8% and 0.2% stake.
9 hours agoDirector, IT Consulting - HR Services, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 4 days agoDirector, Construction Materials, Koppal, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
2 weeks agoSenior Manager, Technology, Noida, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business