Furniture Company Investment Opportunity in Conakry, Guinea
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 4 - 5 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||6:58 PM Africa / Conakry|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We have a historic, vision and we are located in a very good location.
- We are the best local manufacturer and provide quality customer service.
- Served around 250 clients in the B2B and wholesaler segments combined.
- Standing tender for 6,000 military mattresses is also offered to us.
- Our revenue growth rate is around 20% year on year.
- The product has seen high demand and we have huge export potential.
- We import our raw materials from India, Europe, and UAE.
- Our business has a strong team with employees working in the strategy department, manufacturing, sales, and administration.
We offer different types of locally made mattresses.
- Brand name.
- Operational plant: Located near the city, it has an area of 1,400 square meters. We have taken it on a lease for 20 years which is renewable. We are paying a monthly rent of USD 1,200 per month.
- Secondary plant: Located in the industrial zone, it has an area of 5,000 square meters covered for production. We have taken a long lease of 25 years on this land which is renewable with the government. This is not yet operational and we plan on using the funds to operate this plant. We pay a rent of USD 3,000 per month.
A family-owned business with 3 shareholders with 34-33-33 percent of ownership.
- We have a loan of USD 1M.
- We have an amount of USD 800K that is outstanding which is to be paid to the suppliers.
Earlier than 15 daysReferral Agent, Montreal, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant, Pune, M&A Advisor connected with the Business