Furniture Company Seeking Loan in Jakarta, Indonesia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 500 - 600 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||11:37 PM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business focused on manufacturing and exporting furniture to India and Singapore.
- The business also processes agro products.
- The furniture is made from teak and mahogany wood.
- Get the wood from government agencies.
- Have 5 clients that we cater to currently.
- Export 2-3 40 feet containers per month.
- The promoter has 8+ years of experience in this industry.
Mainly into exports to Singapore and India. Want to expand the markets to EU & USA Presently 5 clients and exports of 2 containers per month. Want to increase it to 10 customers and exports of 5 containers per month.
- Production of teak and mahogany wood furniture.
- Processing of charcoal & production of copra.
- Trading in CPO & RBD.
Car, motorbike, office furniture, making tools, and sorting machine.
Rental of 200 sq. m. of warehouse space for storage of finished goods. Rental on monthly basis. Want to move into a permanent facility for a minimum period of 2 years.