Furniture Store Investment Opportunity in Singapore, Singapore
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||9:16 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company sells a broad spectrum of space saving smart furniture along with their hardware and accessories across Singapore under our own brand name.
- The owner also operates a holding company which is a financial advisory firm. This furniture company is a subsidiary. Both the companies function autonomously with no profit sharing.
- This investment opportunity only for the subsidiary company that sells space saving furniture and hardware and not for the holding company. All the details mentioned in the profile are for the subsidiary itself.
- We do not manufacture any of the products ourselves. Manufacturing is outsourced through 5 manufactures in China & Malaysia. Finished products are then imported in Singapore. There is no explicit contract with either of them. Logistics support is outsourced.
- We sell furniture through our own website. Customers can book an appointment to visit our showroom in order to check the functionality of their desired furniture. This is the only channel through which we sell our space-saving furniture they contributor to over 70 percent of our company's total revenue.
- We receive over 10 clients a month for our space saving furniture.
- Our company has affiliations with over 50 interior designers across Singapore who purchase hardware and accessories for these space-saving furniture. These hardware products are sold primarily through two channels: our own website and directly to interior designers. We do not hold any explicit contract with any interior designers.
- This business is extremely valuable primarily due to our broad range products and large client base.
Our company sells the following products:
- Space-saving smart furniture such as convertible dining tables, coffee tables, queen and single wall beds, Murphy beds, sliding closets and bunker wall beds.
- Hardware specifically for space saving kitchen and cabinet furniture such as wall-bed hardware, hinges & handles, extension table hardware, etc.
Physical assets include:
- Inventory of space saving furniture and hardware.
- Office furniture & interior fittings.
- Laptops and printers.
The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 1,800 sq. ft. in Singapore.