Gaming Website Investment Opportunity in Charlotte, United States
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 495 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 840 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:54 AM America / New York|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
2) For marketing.
- Business with an online platform in North Carolina that sells and trades new videogames, classic and retro games, gaming devices.
- Our inventory includes many rare video games and accessories from the '80s and '90s.
- We have sold games to an over half a million customers till date.
- 2019 we received a total of 13,011 orders and $495,832.16 in sales.
- 2020 currently on track to have 20,500-21,000 orders with sales projections of $750k-$850k.
- Pandemic has helped us increase sales, before COVID we used to receive 50 orders per day and during the pandemic, we are receiving over 100 orders per day.
- During Christmas, we receive 100-150 orders per day.
- Started the business with a gaming retail store but we closed that store in 2012 to focus on the website.
- Customers can sell or trade games on our platform.
- We have several distributors and gaming enthusiasts who sell games to us.
- We are active across the world, however, the majority of the sales are in the USA.
Online platform to buy, sell, trade new video games, gaming consoles, gaming devices, classic and retro games, limited edition and rare games.
- Plysical assets include games inventory and furniture.
- Intangible assets include a website and brand value.
We run the business from a home-based office space.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, London, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysAssociate Broker, Florida City, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Miami, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business