Generic Pharmaceuticals Business for Sale in Mumbai, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||4:12 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
The company was founded ten years ago by founders who had more than 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical services domain. During the past years, the company has provided consultancy, contract research, and manufacturing services to international MNC clients. The company has also successfully bid and won international government supply tenders for medicines. This is because some of our clients would outsource the exporting to us.
We had three different revenue streams which are mentioned in our products and services description.
1. Contract research and process development services. We took care of the entire product development and delivered the final API to clients.
2. Contract manufacturing services. We found a contract manufacturer for the client and took care of all their exports as well.
Tangible assets: -
- Fully furnished office space with clear title and no outstanding loans of INR 3 crore in a prime suburb of Andheri, Mumbai.
- Location has proximity to the international airport and the MNC & domestic pharmaceutical companies.
Intangible assets: -
- Attractive trademark logo being used for 10 years and renewed for further 10 years.
- Two company website domain names.
- Good reputation and goodwill in the B2B & B2C pharmaceutical industry.
- Continuing active and continuing memberships with trade bodies and relevant licensing authorities for the last ten years.
Owned premium fully furnished office space in a prime locality suburb of Mumbai with 1,700 square feet of internal carpet area and open balconies at both ends. Has one director's cabin with seating for 2 directors, 12 workstations, a conference room, a pantry, and 2 car parking spaces.
The business has been funded solely by the partners and internal accruals. The company does not have any outstanding loans or debts.
The company has 2 partners with a 50:50 shareholding ratio.
Earlier than 15 daysGM, Pharmaceuticals, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Pharmaceutical Chemicals, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business