Need help?

Generic Pharmaceuticals Company Investment Opportunity in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Company looking to manufacture and supply tablets to the government of Sri Lanka seeks investment.

Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Generic Pharmaceuticals
Locations  Colombo
Local Time 6:55 AM Asia / Colombo
Listed By Advisor / Business Broker
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 15 million for 75.0% stake (Native Currency: USD 15,000,000)
Reason: Funds are required to purchase equipment and also include working capital. The client is fine with ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 1 million
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- The project is to manufacture and supply tablets to the government of Sri Lanka up to 860mln per annum on a buyback guarantee and cost plus 20% margin.

- The company can sell also in the private market which has a 40% profit margin.

- Own 9.25-acre land valued at USD 1mln approx.

- The license is issued and a government buyback agreement is signed.

- The project is in plug and play stage where the investor can mobilize immediately.

- Commercial manufacturing can commence in 8 months.

Products & Services Overview

Looking to manufacture and supply tablets (paracetamol, Metformin, Atorvastatin, Losartan, Calcium Lactate, Anti retroviral & Anti Malarial, Chlorpheniramine Maleate tablet, Diclofenac tablet, Pantoprazole, Celecoxib capsules, Etoricoxib tablets, Theophylline extended-release, tablet, Fluconazole. ) to the government of Sri Lanka.

Assets Overview

Tangible assets include 9.25 acres of land area.

Facilities Overview

The land area of 9.5 acres is located in the north of the city.

Capitalization Overview

- Company has only one director on the board holding 90% shares, the rest of 10% is owned by the government of Sri Lanka through State Pharmaceutical Corporation.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

16 Investors viewed this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more