Generic Pharmaceuticals Company Investment Opportunity in Hyderabad, India
- We are a generic pharmaceutical R&D company that is based in Hyderabad, India.
- Developing 3 NCEs that are potentially "better and safer" versions of widely-used old drugs such as omeprazole, naproxen and aspirin.
- USA and Canada are our primary markets and we will also bring our products to India once they gain respectable sales figures.
- Planning to develop these NCEs through the least-expensive 505 (b) (2) NDA route, which is the most economical and fastest route to drug development and approval by the US FDA.
- Currently in the pre-clinical stage and will get all the regulatory approvals as per requirement.
- We have already obtained a US patent for 2 NCEs (i. e. NO-Naproxen and No-Aspirin) and we are in the process of filing a patent application for the other NCE (i. e. omeprazole prodrug).
- With an initial investment of Rs. 4.4 Crores, we will take up omeprazole prodrug as our 1st candidate for development through 505 (b) (2) NDA route.
- Once we reach the manufacturing stage, we may outsource all the manufacturing of these products.
We intend to develop the following as potentially "better and safer" versions of their respective parent drugs:
1) Omeprazole prodrug. 2) NO-Naproxen prodrug. 3) NO-Aspirin prodrug.
1 week, 3 days agoAsst General Manager, Specialty Chemicals, Vadodara, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
1 week, 4 days agoDirector, Pharmaceuticals, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
2 weeks agoManaging Director, Marketing, Karimnagar, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal