Gold Mining Business Investment Opportunity in Conakry, Guinea
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||12:16 PM Europe / Istanbul|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company involved in the mining, processing, and sale of gold.
- For the last 5 years company was in the recon and research stage.
- The company has 2 concessions and is gathering funds to expand and begin mining in 2 concessions simultaneously. We received the concessions 8 months ago.
- The machines are being assembled and a wash plant has already been installed.
- Current confirmed reserves in the C2 category are 1,650 kg. The extraction potential over 10 years is 16,000 kg.
- Majority of the project is already financed and mining operation begins in the first quarter of next year regardless of future financing.
- We have an operational license for the first concession of 13 sq. km and are in the process of getting an operational license for the second concession of 101 sq. km.
- Our geochemical analysis has shown that there are reserves of over 16 tons in both concessions.
- Projected monthly revenue of USD 18 million with just the first concession.
- Expected ROI for the investor is 50%+ annually.
- Documents/proof/photos will be provided upon communication.
- The user is based out of Turkey at the moment.
Gold mining, processing, and selling. The company will use the gravity processing technique.
Processing factory, 2 dump trucks, 3 excavators, fuel tanker, shaker table, 4 passenger vehicles, furnace, gold laboratory, fully constructed base including housing, offices, gold labs, garages, workshops, kitchen and cafeteria, security office, and 2 licenses.
Our headquarters are located in a leased office in Conakry. The two concessions are located in Guinea.
Brand new 150 ton per hour wash plant already on location. The entire plant is currently being assembled and mining begins 1st quarter of next year (all licenses and permits for mining already obtained).
Earlier than 15 daysAssociate Partner, Geneva, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Strategy, Natural Resources Extraction, Infrastructure Construction & Logistics, Monaco-Ville, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Durban, Financial Consultant connected with the Business