Grocery Shop for Sale in Northampton, United Kingdom
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 37 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 33 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:58 PM Europe / London|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Start-up company with an in-house developed e-commerce platform for food items.
- Business was started last year and we have around 20 vendors and 200 registered buyers.
- We carry out deliveries using self-employed drivers.
- Company supplies customers with high-quality food products from their local area. We have spent a lot of time, effort, and money to build a beautiful multi-vendor e-commerce website.
- Customers search their postcode to find the stores in their area and purchase products from each store. Each local vendor has a store on our e-commerce platform and personal restricted admin access to their store where they can see sales.
- This business has a strong presence in its current area and it’s designed to be very easily relocated to whichever geographic areas the new business owner would like to cover. As an e-commerce business, we can easily be run from home.
- This company presents the new buyer with an opportunity to exploit the soaring demand in its’ sectors.
- The UK online grocery industry grew by an incredible 75.2% in 2020, and the sector is forecast to continue to grow in the next three years.
- The significant trend for desiring and choosing to shop local is also continuing to grow especially for consumers in the high-profit-margin luxury or artisan business area.
- Revenue has dropped due to a shortage of cash to market the business.
This is a successful tried and tested e-commerce and delivery service business that is highly scalable. We have vendors selling meats, groceries, fruits and vegetables, dairy products, pet food.
• Marketing materials including 500x leaflets, 10x4ftx2ft advertising boards, 200x bespoke branded shipping labels, and many graphics for digital and analogue marketing.
• High-tech cool bags and icepacks.
• Fully optimised multi-vendor e-commerce website.
• Highly valuable domain name along with 9 further domains including. org,. net,. uk and. fr.
• Facebook and Instagram pages with over 3,600 likes.
• E-mail marketing database with 228 subscribers.
• Logistics system including model for managing drivers and 5 x high-tech cool bags and icepacks.
• Larder stock.
• Admin panel.
• 30 days of training.
• 160 days of support.
Business is being operated from home office.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Buyer, Real State Brokerage, Leicester, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSecretary, Information Technology, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysStrategy Manager, Financial Services, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business