Grocery Shop Investment Opportunity in Singapore
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 740 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||1:00 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Company sells food items like meat, vegetables, dairy, eggs and more through own website.
- Products are branded by suppliers but company's brand is labelled on delivery packages.
- 20% of goods are imported and 80% are procured from local suppliers.
- Has own logistics team for the delivery of goods.
- Within a short period of time, the company has established a network of over 100,000 recurring users on its platform through 3 main drivers, blockchain enabled online retail network, smart, on-demand supply chain and logistics and fulfilling growing opportunities in halal food service, with rigorous supply chain process to verify halal food source.
- Has a high growth rate in terms of revenue mainly due to increased conversion of visitors/users on the website, increased average spending and increased number of SKUs to 2,000 (from 700 previously).
Halal certified online grocer with 6 key categories:
1) Meat & poultry.
5) Ready to cook products.
6) Dairy & eggs.
Physical assets include warehouse, cold room, and processing facilities. Intellectual assets include blockchain enabled platform and last-mile logistics service.
Two leased fulfilment centers in Singapore and an owned 5,600 square feet warehouse equipped with cold room facilities.
4 hours agoCOO, Healthcare, Doha, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
5 days, 10 hours agoPrincipal Consultant ( Business Broker), Singapore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Navigation Solutions, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business