Grocery Shop Seeking Loan in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:05 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is a B2B one-stop platform for hotels/ restaurants/ retailers.
- We provide high-quality products with an easy credit system to our clients.
- Our 90% of supplies are meat, seafood, vegetables, and fruits from a single vendor.
- We procure the supplies directly through Farmers and eliminate the need for middlemen thus saving a decent margin of a minimum of 20%.
- Since we are not liable to pay any taxes, we started in March 2021 and now our total turnover is around INR 3 crore.
- We are catering our services only to 17 restaurants and 7 retailers to understand the market and evaluate the business potential, customer satisfaction, etc.
Our services include catering of meat, seafood, vegetables, fruits, groceries, dairy, and packaged foods.
Deep freezers, freezers, groceries, dairy products, and packed foods inventory.
Our property is on a renting facility for our storage unit which is 400 sq ft which is a rental of INR 25,000 per month.
1 week, 3 days agoCEO, Information Technology & Services, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business