Grocery Shop Seeking Loan in Udaipur, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 270 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 240 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||12 %|
|Industries||Food Processing + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:41 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business manufactures FMCG products under its own brand name and sells them to customers.
- Main products we produce are oil, tea, namkin, detergent cake, washing powder, masala, spices.
- Have 25 retail outlets across Udaipur.
- We receive 20-50 customers a day in each of our stores.
- Our factory produces 1-ton namkeens, 200-300 kg tea, 15-20 kg spices, 100-200 kg washing powder per day and this is the maximum capacity of the factory for now.
- The business is running as usual even during the lockdown but there is a slight drop in sales.
We manufacture products like oil, tea, namkin, detergent cake, washing powder, masala, spices under own brand name and sell them through our own retail outlets.
Land, factory, machinery, equipment and stocks.
We have 25 rented retail shops and an owned manufacturing factory in Udaipur.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector Of Business Development, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Indore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Plastics, Katni, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysAudit Associate, Garments, Hawally, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business