Gym Investment Opportunity in Kochi, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Reported Sales||USD 67 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||10:51 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company operates 3 fitness centres located in well-populated residential areas in Kochi.
- Have a total client base of 6,000 members across all three centres.
- We currently have 150+ subscribed members in each centre.
- Due to COVID, our sales have decreased by 30% compared to last year because of lockdown restrictions and safety concerns. However, our members have started coming back and we expect to reach our regular sales in 2-3 months.
- Revenue model: We charge a monthly fee of INR 500 and INR 1,200 for a 3-month membership. For personal trainer requirements, we charge INR 2,000 to 3,000 per month based on requirements.
- Have 4 full-time trainers and 6-7 part-time trainers.
- We plan to set-up more centres in and across Kerala as health is an important factor in our current life situation and people have begun to pay more attention to it. It's also a very profitable business, which is cost-effective and very budget-friendly.
Full-fledged fitness centre. We also plan to sell fitness equipment and supplements in the future.
Fully loaded fitness equipment in 3 centres which include weights, treadmills, cross trainers, weight trainers.
3 rented centers with 2,000-3,000 sq ft built-up area. We pay a combined monthly rent of INR 65,000.
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Automotive, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSales / Business Development Manager, Banking, Kochi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOperations Executive, Custom Agents, Kochi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business