Health Food Store Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 350 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Gyms + 1 more|
|Local Time||5:20 AM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Owner and operator of fitness training studios & manufacturer and retailer of healthy food and snacks.
- Led by fitness industry veterans with at least 13 years in the business (proven profitability across 3 studios).
- We advertise through our social media handles on Facebook and Instagram.
- The business had a fall in revenue last year due to the pandemic, revenues have now returned to normal.
- Our team is ready to take our proven boutique personal training studio business to the next level together with the right investor.
- If we are the right fit for each other, the investor is becoming part of a business that is:
1. Scaling nationwide (5 more branches post-investor funding)
2. Premium 1 on 1 personal training studio (first in Malaysia to go at scale)
3. Low monthly overheads (centralized management system)
4. Pre-Covid high profitability with a 30% net profit.
5. Highly systemized with management training modules, SOP across all departments.
6. High team morale, value-driven led by great leaders.
7. Cost per client acquisition - MYR 52.50.
8. Clients LTV - MYR 35,100.
9. Average client's lifespan - 18 months.
10. Supported by healthy food production to increase profit margin.
11. Backed by in-house professional media team to market online.
12. Striving for the ultimate goal of scaling beyond southeast Asia via multiple funding series.
13. With a potential IPO plan, and hence, the share value is expected to increase 10x via a combination of multiple funding series and IPO.
1. Personal 1 on 1 training.
2. Corporate wellness.
3. Wellness coaching academy.
4. Healthy food and snacks production.
5. Educational media.
The initial investment in the first studio set-up was MYR 100,000. The subsequent studios were set up at a cost of MYR 300,000.
The training studios along with the food production setup have been valued at around MYR 320,000 after depreciation.
Our rented HQ currently takes up 3,500 sq. ft. whereas all other 3 branches are around 1,700 sq. ft. each.
One of these branches is yet to be launched and is 80% complete.
1 week, 3 days agoDirector, Consultancy, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysEngineer, Oil And Gas, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business