Healthcare Portal Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Mobile booking platform connecting users to the Aesthetic, Dental and Plastic Surgery Medical Industry.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
USD 33 thousand
EBITDA Margin
20 %
Industries
Mobile Apps + 1 more
Local Time
2:36 AM Dubai
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 800 thousand for 10.0% stake (Native Currency: AED 3,000,000)
Reason: Expand to Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries, increase our customer base and on board more clinics... View More
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Not disclosed
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Pitch Deck
Business Overview

- Our mobile application allows users to connect with.

Licensed medical service providers around the UAE.

- The medical services available on the application are Aesthetic, Cosmetic and Dental Services.

- Users can search the app for various medical services and make a booking on the app. Users can write reviews, see ratings and other information of the medical service providers.

- We have on boarded 200 exclusive clinics on our platform that are in UAE, mainly located in Dubai.

- There are approximately 1,000 users of our application.

- We charge a commission on every booking a user makes on the application.

- 52% of our market are UAE residents and the other 48% are medical tourists.

- Cosmetic procedures are among the fastest growing and the most popular among medical tourists in Dubai. MENA region is the second largest growing market for wellness travel.

- We plan on expanding to Saudi Arabia and different regions in the GCC in the coming months.

Products & Services Overview

Our online platform links licensed medical service providers with users wanting to access experts in a safe and regulated environment, allowing tourists and visitors to access medical service providers, exclusive deals and offers in the aesthetic industry, unique, book and pay online for the top aesthetic services, be notified of top plastic surgeons coming to town, get loyalty points and unlock free services.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more