Healthcare Portal Investment Opportunity in Jakarta, Indonesia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 168 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Industries||Mobile Apps + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:57 AM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We provide a mobile application platform for the health ecosystem along with the provision of digital services. The app is available on the Google Play Store.
- Entered into an agreement with more than 60 clinics, labs and hospitals around Indonesia. Provide a platform for our clients where they can list their stock of medicines (in-house hospital pharmacy) and conduct online consultations with patients.
- We charge a commission of 20% on the consultation fees of doctors and 30% on the sales of medicines from the pharmacies. Provide online payment options through debit/credit card and digital wallets.
- Run rate sales have slightly dropped due to the ongoing pandemic.
- Have entered into an agreement with Grab to act as our delivery partner for medicines. Contract is renewed on a yearly basis.
- We are also entering the health insurance sector and are in the process of acquiring our first insurance client partner. The business will handle the screening and on-boarding of eligible insurance profiles and we plan to charge USD 3 to 4 dollars per head.
- Promoter has over 10+ years of experience in this particular segment.
Through our application, we facilitate medicine transactions with home delivery and online consultations.
The business down not own any significant assets as of date.
Running the business out of a virtual office that has been taken on rent.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Ecommerce - Transportation, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCountry Representative, AI, Jakarta, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business