Healthcare Services Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Local Time||5:39 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We works for the rehabilitation of brain stroke survivors including fresh and old cases.
- This area has got high potential of business in money generation.
- No competition in the particular field even though there are many multi specialty hospitals,
- It is estimated that 35 Lakh people get strokes every year in India alone.
- We have patients from all over Karnataka coming in for their treatment.
- We handle about 50 cases every day.
- The current constraint of the business is the limited space it is running in which does not allow us to expand our operations.
- The rehabilitation center is currently run by a Physiotherapist with 23 years of experience and also he writes articles about stroke rehabilitation in leading newspapers.
Brain stroke rehabilitation.
Counselling for brain stroke survivord.
The facility is an rented facility,
Area size is 30 by 50 size located at prime business area.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Medical Devices, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDoctor, Healthcare, San Francisco, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Bangalore, Financial Advisor connected with the Business