Healthcare Services Company Investment Opportunity in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||3:44 AM US / Eastern|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Innovative, exclusive, and unique all-in-one place concept that is disrupting the classic approach to physical therapy and rehabilitation serving people of any age to professional athletes.
- We created a new medical rehabilitation and pain management non-invasive high power láser technology that is used exclusively in our clinics. This medical device product is created by a manufacturer in Italy, that exclusively manufactures only for us (FDA Cleared)
- This technology helps avoid 90%+ surgeries in the muscular-skeletal apparatus (Herniated disks, shoulder, knee)
- Currently, we have 1 clinic located in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic that is dominating the market and is looking to expand worldwide with our own clinics and by creating a franchising model.
- We want to be the McDonald's of physical therapy and rehabilitation worldwide.
- We have provided our services to over 4,000 clients with outstanding results. Our clients are people of any age, rehabilitation, fitness, professional athletes, and elderly people.
- Some of our clients include professional athletes in the MLB, WTA, and ATP, famous actors and politicians that came from all over the World to try our technology.
- Our profit margins are high as the services we provide are high priced. The average cost is around USD 4,000 dollars per person in the Dominican Republic. Elsewhere, it would be higher.
- One of the owners has received the top Hispanic Entrepreneur award and a worldwide recognized award in science and technology for laser medicine.
- The first clinic with an all-in-one place philosophy, a unique concept in the world looking to expand and help many people to avoid surgery.
- Particularly in the US, (talking about only one pathology: back pain) if we can insert our methodology into the CMS protocols for back pain, this will become a billion-dollar business.
- We just need an individual/group with a powerful Vision and with the necessary capital for it.
- Administration will be chosen by the investor.
- Specialized consultation.
- Muscular skeletal MRI, Ecoghraphy, RX diagnostic.
- State-of-the-art non-invasive high-power laser therapy for herniated disks, tendinopathy, back pain, bursitis, ligaments, muscles, tendons, meniscus, etc.
- Computerized and personalized rehabilitation with unique technology.
- EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation) is used for astronauts. Strength and flexibility training.
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation.
- Hyperbaric chamber.
- Full body cryotherapy.
- Computerized spinal traction.
- 3D gyro strength for core.
- Active waiting room.
- Green bar.
- Ortho shop.
- Virtual rehabilitation.
- Postural Scan and evaluation, static and dynamic.
- Antigravity treadmill.
- Computerized and automatic rehab stair.
- Podiatry and orthotics 3D scan.
- David spine concept rehab.
- Hand's rehab circuit.
- Global posture system and myofascial release and lengthening.
- Digital RX.
- Tilting MRI.
- Robotic electromyography.
Tangible assets - MRI, echographer, medical equipment, furniture, computers. The major assets are the medical equipment inside which is the biggest part of the investment.
The clinic has a built-up area of 800 sq. mts. situated in the downtown area in the most important avenue of Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) inside an exclusive mall.
This clinic is doing an annual revenue of USD 1.5 million.
The first location in Santo Domingo is 100% funded. Looking to open a new company in the country of expansion with 50:50 ownership split in the new locations.
Earlier than 15 daysConsulting Partner, Panama City, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Concept Development, Pittsburgh, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business