Highway Operator Investment Opportunity in Vadodara, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 640 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||35 %|
|Local Time||7:47 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We have structured an unique business model in the field of emergency response during transportation of hazardous Chemicals.
- The company continuously monitors the movement of trucks carrying these products through GPS and takes action at the time of over-speeding, new routes taken by the driver and in case of any accidents.
- Our clientele consists of pioneers like Reliance, Adani, Asian Paints, UPL, Daewoo, Monsento, BASF and there are other major MNC's in the pipeline as well.
- We are currently operating between Jamnagar-Panvel highway with our rescue team located at every 90 Km of the distance.
- We also provide training to other rescue operation teams affiliated to both government and private agencies and have trained 600-700 personnel till date.
- Promoter has an experience of 18 years in the civil service department.
24 / 7 Safety and Emergency Response Help during Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
Owned space of 3500 Sq. Ft.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Vadodara, Financial Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Oil & Gas, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Freight, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business