Home Furnishings Wholesale Business for Sale in Hyderabad, India

Concept interior product dealers having 15 distributors in Southern India.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity General Partnership
Reported Sales USD 34 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 32 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Home Furnishings Wholesale
Locations  Hyderabad
Local Time 4:42 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 130 thousand (Native Currency: INR 10,000,000)
Reason: - Moving into other business.
Includes physical assets worth USD 130 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- We are dealers of concept interior products having a strong presence across Southern India.

- We have 15 distributors listed with us who undertake distribution of our products.

- 80% of our products are imported from China and remaining 20% are from suppliers across India.

- Major distributors include Radhe Impex, Tathva Wallpapers, Blue ocean, Steel Berry Profile.

- Promoter has over 10 years of experience in the field.

Products & Services Overview

We deal in Products such as Artistic Ceilings, Wall Lamps, Wall Paper's, Photo Frames, Table top- Wash basins, TV Stands, Massage Beds, Artificial Tree's, Chandeliers, Grill Boards, Gift Items, Interior Products.

Facilities Overview

5,000 Sq. Ft. on lease.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more