Hospital for Sale in Panchkula, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||5:29 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- 25 bedded hospital that has been running for the last 8 years, is situated in a densely populated area.
- Being the only working facility in the last 5 years, our business has major geographical upside.
- We have 4 floors that includes a labour room, OT, special wards, and ultrasound unit rooms.
- On average, we receive 20-35 OPD and 2 IPD daily.
- We also have ambulance services.
Gynaecology, paediatric, ultrasonography, special wards, and vaccination for Covid-19.
25 beds, 1 ambulance, land, ultrasound machine, 10 concentrators, and 10 centralised oxygen backup units.
1,600 sq. ft. of area with a building of 4 floors. The land is owned by the business.
5 days, 18 hours agoManaging Director, Market Research, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
2 weeks agoManaging Director, Healthcare, New Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Clinical Operations, Healthcare, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business