Need help?

Hotel for Sale in Jaipur, India

For Sale: Jaipur-based boutique hotel at the center of the city with 70% direct business.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Reported Sales USD 70 - 80 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 80 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Hotels
Locations  Jaipur
Local Time 10:54 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 70 thousand (Native Currency: INR 5,000,000)
Reason: Owner wants to sell this business to focus on other business.
Includes physical assets worth USD 27 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- The company is into boutique backpacker hostel and hotel business.

- We have occupancy for 40 customers at a time.

- The hotel is located in the very centre of the city.

- We have a strong reservation team & third-party tie-up for the reservation of rooms.

- There are in total 5 private rooms and 4 dormitories.

- We have catered to almost 10,000+ customers.

- The direct bookings are about 70% and the other 30% is via being top-ranked on third party online travel agents like, MMT & Booking. com etc.

- It is a fully functional hotel with all the amenities included.

- On average, the daily occupancy is more than 60%. Weekends are 90% +

- Operating margin of the property is more than 35%

- We are top rated on all OTAs as well as Tripadvisor.

- It has been ranked in the Top 3 of all specialty lodging properties on Tripadvisor for the past 3 years.

Products & Services Overview

The services of the business are - accommodation, food & beverage and tour packages.

Assets Overview

The assets of the business are - furniture, amenities for all 9 rooms, fixtures, 3 computers, printer, and 10 ACs.

Facilities Overview

The built-up area of the business is 6,000 sq. ft. space which is spread over 3 floors. The property is on lease agreement property.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more