Hotel for Sale in Krabi Noi, Thailand
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 150 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||12:15 AM Asia / Bangkok|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Highly rated hotel by all OTAs, (Online Travel Agents) and winner of numerous hotel awards over its long history.
- Located in central Ao Nang, the business and tourist center of Krabi.
- Business was reopened a few months back after the lockdown so our last year's revenue is for a few months of sales.
- Before the pandemic, our annual revenue was THB 41 million and we will achieve similar numbers this year.
- Occupancy rate is 60-70% and this varies depending on the season.
- Registered on all top online booking portals.
Hotel with rooms, half Olympic pool, fitness center, massage, restaurant and fine wine bar.
The land size is 2 rai, 3 ngan and 94.8 tarang wah or 4779.2 square meters. The total square meters of the rooms are 4,910.43. The project is EIA approved with hotel license. The hotel facilities include front desk reception, restaurant, wine bar, massage room, fitness center, pool with jacuzzi, and a children's pool.
Located on the main beach road in central Ao Nang.
The three 4 story buildings were newly built 5 years ago, after a redevelopment of the original Lai Thai resort that opened 27 years ago.
There are 79 rooms that average over 60 square meters in size and come fully equipped with kitchens and smart TV, high-speed internet. There are four types - studio (40m2), one bedroom triple (60m2), two bedroom (120 m2) and penthouse (150 m2). The glass tile mosaic pool includes a 25 meter lap pool, regular pool, and children's pool. There is a light show in the pool during the evenings.
Total land area is 4,700 sq m.
The business is currently set up under the condominium structure with our Thai family owning 51% of the square meters according to law. All owners have agreed to sell, so the new buyer can take full ownership and cancel the condominium to own it outright as a hotel. There are 4 partners. Business has a small bank loan and it will be cleared before the sale.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Bangkok, Commercial Real Estate Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Brussels, Financial Consultant connected with the Business