Hotel Investment Opportunity in Alappuzha, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 5 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 7 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||7:33 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Hotel business located in Alappuzha, Kerala.
- 107-year old heritage property has been converted into a luxury hotel with 11 rooms.
- The property was restored recently and it can be used for another 50 years.
- Hotel has only 20% occupancy rate. This is mainly due to the recent flood and bad weather.
- Registered on online booking platforms like Goibibo, Oyo, Bookings. com, Trivago.
- Property is surrounded by 70 feet of mango trees that give a pleasant ambiance.
- Facility is very near to Alleppey beach, railway station, helipad, beach, recreation gardens and the property has been used for numerous famous film shootings.
- Planning to acquire neighbouring property and convert it into a hotel with 48 rooms, swimming pool, cottages, servant quarters.
- Promoter has done an MBA from IIM and has worked for more than 10 years in Lisbon in the hospitality industry.
- Business owns land, building, interiors, furniture.
107-year old heritage property converted into a luxury hotel with 11 rooms. We also provide experienced guides, vehicles for tourists.
Own property of 22,000 sq ft with 11 rooms located close to Alleppey beach. Facility is very near to railway station, helipad, beach, recreation gardens. This is a well-known heritage property in Kerala where a number of famous films have been shot.
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Kochi, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSupply Head, Hospitality, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Head, Hotels & Resorts, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business