Hotel Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||1:04 AM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Previously, we built a chain of 39 hostels and budget hotels around Malaysia preparing for an exit of the business but unfortunately, the pandemic has derailed the whole business model.
- We are now replicating our previous success with 5-star hospitality properties partnering with well-known international hospitality operators. This will be the first property we will execute. We have achieved 800% asset value growth within 24 months.
-We continue to seek undervalued and distressed assets around the region.
-Our goal is to create a portfolio of high-yielding hospitality assets around the region.
- Our goal is to create private REITs that will eventually be monetized through the capital market.
- Currently, we have 6 projects (greenfield & brownfield) around the region which are to be executed within 12 months. A mix of greenfield and brownfield hotel projects is to be injected into the company. This is to balance the risk and reward profile of the company portfolio.
- We are seeking this investment to develop a single project.
- Have rights for development on a 100-acre JV with the state government in a national park, secondly have rights to the acquisition of an existing 120-room, 4-star hotel, thirdly have rights to acquire an existing 97-room 3.5-star hotel and lastly rights to acquisition for an existing 68 rooms 4-star in a 20-acre land.
- The investor gets to own a stake at a discounted rate.
Development of distressed hotels, undervalued land, hotels, villas, REITs.
Tangible - Company-owned land of 8.5 acres on the Perhentian Island. The land is worth MYR 16.5 million.
The investor gets to own a stake at a discounted rate.
The company also owns a 8.5 acres of beach/cliff front land valued at MYR 16.5 million. Architecture plans are for 100 Rooms and 60 Villas which will then be sold individually. Hotel will also be operated by an international hotel brand.
- The business is funded through personal funds.
- The company has 4 directors with 88% shareholding with one director.
- Company has a no loans.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Investment, Malaysia, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Bread Manufacturer, Ipoh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Petroleum Products, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business