Hotel Management Company Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 500 - 600 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||9:52 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company runs hotels acquired by us through partnership or by lease across 13 cities in India.
- We have two revenue models- Under the outright lease model we take charge of the operations and management of the hotel. Expenses and profits are borne by us and the owner receives a share of income. We are managing 7 hotels under this model.
- Under the partnership model we provide facilities like marketing, managing corporate tie ups and ancillary activities under the hotel brand. A share of their revenue generated is our profit. We have partnered with 6 hotels for this model.
- We currently have 22 new tie up proposals in hand and need capital to go ahead with them.
- A property management software is developed by us to keep a track of these operations.
- The EBITDA margin varies from 10% to 35% depending on the hotels acquired in that period.
- The owner have 10+ years of experience in this sector.
We provide all the services provided by the hotels we acquire by lease. Marketing and other promoting services are also available for hotels under partnership.
All properties are acquired on lease or on partnership basis. We have a website under construction and a property management software developed by us.
We had a 1,300 sq. ft. rented office in for operations in Delhi, pre- pandemic. We currently work remotely and plan to restart the office after the pandemic situation normalizes.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Head, Hotels & Resorts, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business