Hotel Management Company Investment Opportunity in Panjim, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 200 - 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 220 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||10:31 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Indian hospitality services company with FDI seeking funds to grow to 10 operating hotels by end of next year.
- We aspire to be the world's first hospitality marketplace by creating an eco-system that feeds off each vertical under the company.
- Verticals include hotel management services, revenue management services, hospitality consulting, academy, executive search, contractual services, and fractional ownership of hotels.
- Leasing and profitably operating a 20 room hotel in North Goa is our first step towards realising our vision.
- We currently earn revenue from the operations of the hotel and have earned about INR 50 lakh in the last 4 months.
- The company already has successfully attracted FDI.
- The promoters belong to Goa and have 35 years of combined work experience in hospitality and business consulting.
- Currently, we have one 20 room hotel with a restaurant, bar, and pool on lease in Goa.
- Within two months our monthly footfall is around 500 customers.
- We are looking to expand our operations and increase our property portfolio.
- The valuation is based on our own estimate.
- Company is registered in ROC Bangalore.
A hotel management company that currently operates on a 'Lease & Operate' model.
The business does not own any major physical assets. All the assets used are on a rental basis.
Currently, we have one property on a lease basis which is located in Goa. The hotel has 20 rooms and a restaurant with bar with a seating capacity for 60 people.
Earlier than 15 daysMarketing Head, Vagator, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Agriculture, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business