Hygiene Products Company Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 320 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||2:14 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Business engaged in dealing in feminine hygiene and period care products like menstrual cups, female intimate wash, face razors, cramp relief and wipes.
- The USP of our brand is the menstrual cups and we get that manufactured from a third party but we purchase our own design along with the raw materials.
- Have suppliers for other products, we have 5 vendors in total.
- The products are sold through distributors, we have strong connections with 3 distributors in Kerala, 7 distributors in Uttar Pradesh, and 1 in Mumbai. We also sell our products through our website.
- Our business was registered in 2015 but we were in a different line of business and came up with this product line in 2019.
- On average we sell 5,000 to 6,000 menstrual cups in a month.
- Since inception, we have had 40,000 users for our products.
- Our revenue has grown from the last year as we had just launched our product at the start of Covid, which hampered our plan of marketing and sales. Now we have modified our method of advertising and have gained popularity through different channels.
We sell menstruation cups, female intimate wash, face razors, cramp relief, and wipes, as well as other feminine hygiene and period care items.
Warehouse land, and inventory. The business also owns a trademark and designs of our products.
We have an office space covering an area of 2,000 sq. ft. in Delhi on rent. We also own a warehouse of 4,000 sq. ft. in Faridabad. The land in Faridabad is owned by the business.