Ice Factory Investment Opportunity in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Frozen Food + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:56 AM America / Mexico City|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Family business grew since last 8 years at 145% in sales to retake the national market.
- The business manufactures and sells ice cream.
- We are serving 90 stores nationally and 2,500 private sellers.
- Highly nostalgic brand plus quality, we can overtake regional competitors and penetrate regional markets.
- Ice cream market is valued at USD 75 million.
Local presentations and derivative nostalgic flavors. Ice creams sticks, cones, half-liter, 1 liter, and 2.5-gallon packs.
Physical assets include:
- Industrial build-up area.
- Manufacturing machinery & equipment.
- Commercial refrigerators.
Local 2,500 sq. m. and 7,000 sq. m. , 50-year-old construction and 2 streets.
1 week, 6 days agoExecutive Secretary, Web Offset Press Manufacturing, New Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVP - Business Development, Los Angeles, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChairman And CEO, Polymer Products Manufacturer, Cap-Pelé, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business