Import / Export Business Seeking Loan in Gianyar, Indonesia
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 20 - 30 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 24 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Agriculture Wholesale + 1 more|
|Local Time||5:36 AM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Business is involved in the trading of organic and natural products.
- We trade organic food products, raw materials, essential oil, herb, and natural products.
- Business was incorporated six years ago and started operations four years back.
- We have catered to 100+ customers.
- Our customer base is in the Middle East, Europe, USA and Asia.
- We were affected by the pandemic last year and are seeking a loan to support the company in the export and import of our products.
We trade cacao bean, agarwood/oud, coffee beans, green tea, kratom, mushroom, gems, spices, vanilla beans, palm oil and essential oil.
The physical assets that we own are farmland, warehouse staging, operational equipment, and computer.
We operate on a rented property which is the warehouse to store inventory products and whose built-up area is 4,000 sq. ft. We also own the farmland.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Oil, Jakarta, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Electric Motorcycles, Jakarta, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Financial Services, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business